July 5, 2011 § 9 Comments
It looks pretty terrible right now, I know. That’s because it is! It doesn’t even do anything, I just started yesterday. But anyways, I’m making my script editor external because it would just be a huge pain to do it in-game, or at least, it wouldn’t be nearly as robust. It will have many more features, such as:
- Syntax highlighting, including an indicator for when you’re going over the textbox character limit
- A list thingy at the top where you can open a script from the stage name
- Command info graciously borrowed from CaveEditor (which in turn was graciously borrowed from Sue’s Workshop if I recall)
- Some button to search for things/highlight them??
- Maybe some kind of #define macro-replacement system?