March 16, 2010 § 3 Comments
So, as you may or may not be aware, I’ve spent pretty much every day since my last blog update working on my new project which I’ve dubbed “Cave Story 32”. Basically, it entails wide scale modifications to the CS engine so that it can increase the resolution to 640×480. GIR is helping me with it, and between the two of us I’m sure we’ve put at least 40 hours into this thing already. It’s been slow at times, and we’ve had plenty of setbacks, but it looks like we’re almost in the home stretch; Just have to fix bugs faster than we make them. However, there’s always Murphy’s law to take into account.
Of course, as a consequence, I’ve got absolutely nothing done on the mod – directly. I plan to implement Project CS32 into my mod when I’m finished; GIR may be apprehensive but I am certainly not going to work this hard on it to not use it! Now if only somebody would get around to making the editors play nice with the big graphics…